Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Home Projects

I have been missing this. I actually forgot my password! Thank goodness I had it written down. MDR took a couple of vacation days and we worked on painting and other things that have needed done for awhile. Technically, the projects began well over a year ago. MDR had painted downstairs. I had ripped off carpet from half of the stairway. Last week I ripped out the rest. MDR continued the paint up the walls and to the upstairs hallway. Looks MUCH better! The best part, though, is the way the steps look! I am waiting to take the final photo until the banister is back together.
MDR sanded, stained, and sealed the stairs. He also painted the backs and the trim. He is so awesome! Here are some photos of our little projects. Once everything is back in order and cleaned up, I will take more photos.













No comments:

Post a Comment