Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun With Jenni

MDR has been in Pennsylvania since Sunday and Elizabeth has been at Hilltop Camp. Grandpa and Grandma decided to keep the boys overnight. Yippee! "What will I do?" ANYTHING I WANT!!!
My precious newlywed friend, Jenni, had emailed earlier in the week. Hmmmm, Jenni, you want to join me? We went to see The Proposal with Sandra Bullock. It was hilarious. I laughed most of the way through the movie. It felt so good to laugh like that!
Everytime I go to a movie, I have to have Reece's Pieces. I also had a Diet Coke plus a refill. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Afterward we headed to Penn Station so I could eat dinner. Again, a drink seemed like a good idea. We had a great time catching up on each others' lives and just chatting. We closed Penn Station and then went to Jenni's house.




This is a photo at Jenni and Derek's house after the movie. I had fun hanging out and just doing girl time! Thanks Jenni! Love ya!



2 comments:

  1. Lucky girl! What a cute pair! Sounds like a great time...glad you had some time to yourself and some Reece's pieces! Hope Mike and Elizabeth come home safe and sound! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete